I need more Cadet A'Sha (Bianca Nugara/Bia Nugara). I especially like the dynamic between A'Sha and Scotty.
~
Spoilers
~
~
~
~
I enjoyed the action plot. I enjoyed seeing Pelia coach Scotty to become the Scotty we know. I enjoyed watching characters slowly getting placed where we will find them in TOS.
However, the tension of the crisis was blunted even more than our usual expectations that none of our favourites will be lost, except maybe some red shirts. For heck sakes, we've got Spock, Uhura, Chapel, M'Benga, Boyes, Number One, and even Pike who all need to be present and functional at the beginning of TOS, not to mention the Enterprise itself, so there is no way this has a chance to become nail biting because nothing is at risk.
I am worried that there is going to be a massive kill off of extraneous to TOS requirements. I'd rather we had a reassignment, and then follow both crews.
Yes. I want all the possible Trek, all the time.
~
Spoilers
~
~
~
~
I enjoyed the action plot. I enjoyed seeing Pelia coach Scotty to become the Scotty we know. I enjoyed watching characters slowly getting placed where we will find them in TOS.
However, the tension of the crisis was blunted even more than our usual expectations that none of our favourites will be lost, except maybe some red shirts. For heck sakes, we've got Spock, Uhura, Chapel, M'Benga, Boyes, Number One, and even Pike who all need to be present and functional at the beginning of TOS, not to mention the Enterprise itself, so there is no way this has a chance to become nail biting because nothing is at risk.
I am worried that there is going to be a massive kill off of extraneous to TOS requirements. I'd rather we had a reassignment, and then follow both crews.
Yes. I want all the possible Trek, all the time.
no subject
Date: 2026-08-31 10:55 am (UTC)This was the best use of Cadet A'Sha to date, but that is damning with faint praise because I utterly loathe the character. She should have been booted out of Starfleet in her first episode for talking back to an officer like she did, for no reason. For some reason SNW thinks logical = rude but it is highly illogical to be a smug asshole when you're a cadet.